Northern California Babies
Options

:::EmmieB:::

Just wanted to tell you I love your siggy pic! Our cats loved out Bumbleride and slept in it all the time too. Even now I have a hard time keeping them out of it when it comes in the house.

I also would like to add that we LOVE our bumbleride! I have the Flyer and OMG it is the best stroller for the price. I would have liked a bugaboo but DH scoffed at the price tag. I use mine all the time for everything from mall walking, to walking trails to hilly city streets and love the way it handles.

Re: :::EmmieB:::

• Options

Thanks!

She's been in and out of it all day - she's currently asleep in it. And when Kipper (her brother) walks by and acts interested she gives him the stink-eye until he goes away. It's pretty funny. 

Glad to hear a good review. We love it so far, but since the cats run away whenever it moves even a centimeter, we haven't *really* been able to test it yet.

Big Smile 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Which model do you have?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Indie. We bought it off Craigslist. It's fancy. And Pretty. And so new that the tires still have those little whisker things that new tires have. I <3 CL.
  • Options
    I got mine from CL too! I paid 150! I had to drive to SF for it but it then gave us a great excuse to go play at Pier 39.
  • Options
    It's fun to go play there. We're going next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"