Northern California Babies
Options

PSA for moms of LO

If you haven't heard of Mum Mums by now you probably will soon, they seem to be a raved about every where I go. They are a great cracker for babies because they melt fast. I as well as some other moms have been looking high and low for them because I didn't like ordering them from Amazon. One of the moms in my mom's group found them at Walmart in Martinez. I know some people (myself included) have issues with shopping there but for those that don't it is a great find.

Re: PSA for moms of LO

• Options
    My safeway had them.  N liked them but man they got sticky.
  • Options
    I got them at Safeway when DD was little.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well then for East Bay moms because I swear me and three other moms have looked just about everywhere before we found them here. Lucky ducks! I wish Safeway carried them!
  • Options

imagedanandkelly:

Oh yes, finding mum-mum stuck like glue to her clothes quickly made that "treat" less appealing. They're pretty sugary, too. I should know, I ate just as many as she did.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The Lunardi's in Pleasant Hill also has them - both the original rice rusk and the veggie rice rusk.
  • Options
    imageMrs.K&C:

imagedanandkelly:

Oh yes, finding mum-mum stuck like glue to her clothes quickly made that "treat" less appealing. They're pretty sugary, too. I should know, I ate just as many as she did.

LMAO! I totally ate them too...they're like huge rice crispies...how can you go wrong.  But I hated chisling that stuff off of the high chair and out of her hair.

Speaking of eating your kids food, have you had the gerber cheese puff things...I get N the zesty tomato.  They are AMAZING! Dan's always trying to eat them when he feeds them to her...it's hilarious.

• Options

imageeastbaygirl:
    The Lunardi's in Pleasant Hill also has them - both the original rice rusk and the veggie rice rusk.

Oh good to know!

• Options
    The safeways up here carry them too. ;)
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"