Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Boo to being a fatty...

I wear a 16... I'm a chunker... I can wear gap 16's like no body's business.  I bought a pair of back panel flares... 80 dollar jeans .... back when I wasn't pg... just KNOWING those were gonna be MY jeans.  They are super cute looking and I just got them out today to wear.

They don't fit me.  All my weight is in my butt and thighs.  An absolute no go.

I've also had them too long to return them.  Any size 14's out there who want to buy a pair of $80 jeans for $30?  Damnit....

Now I have to find some jeans... grrrrrr.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Boo to being a fatty...

• Options
    You can use them as motivation for after the baby is born!
  • Options
    I agree, don't give up on them just yet - who knows what you'll look like after baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sucks Alice.  I too am a 16 and loved Gaps Long and Lean jeans...can't wait to fit into those and then smaller ones again : )
  • Options
    HELLO Abartane! YOU ARE NOT A FATTY! You are pregnant! Nothing I own still fits me. I too am a 14-16 and I refuse to have anyone that size call themselves Fatty unless they are 4 foot nothing! You my Dear are what I call Pleasantly Plump with a Bump!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am "fatter" than you.  A 16 is not fat.  At least you can shop in regular stores!
  • Options

imagePeach&Fireworks:
    I am "fatter" than you.  A 16 is not fat

This. And I'm a sucky for holding onto clothes that don't fit. I claim they'll motivate me to exercise a little more. It's definitely not working for me, but I'm still holding on to them. Sad.

• Options

imageWearingRed:
    You my Dear are what I call Pleasantly Plump with a Bump!

i'm size 16 too :) i like red's name for us, we should go with that. even though all i'll have is bloat for quite a few more weeks.... lol

• Options
    Oh yes. I feel ya and I'm way behind you. I tried on about 6 pairs of jeans this morning and not a single pair looked good. Gotta love the bloat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"