LGBT Parenting
Options

Hello nausea!

4w5d - first wave of nausea Tongue Tied

I've been rocking this "I could puke at any moment" feeling for about the last 2 hours.

Nibbling crackers and drinking water.  First time in my life that I feel kind of good about thinking I may hurl.

Mrs._F
sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Hello nausea!

• Options
    Smile Saltines, Ginger Ale, Hard Sour Candies, Lemonade.  So far all of those things have been a life saver for me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrs._F:

First time in my life that I feel kind of good about thinking I may hurl.

Ha! Hope it passes soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh no! i hope it passes soon! at least it's for a good cause.
  • Options

imageMrs._F:
    I so know what you mean. Hopefully it will stay bad enough to be reassuring, but not so bad that you actually do hurl. (If that's what you want, of course. I found the nausea reassuring. But maybe I'm just weird like that.)

Triscuits and lemon drops seemed to help me the most. And lots of small meals with a protein every time. Sometimes it was hard to distinguish between nausea-nausea and hunger-nausea. GL!

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    imagethiswillbe:

imageMrs._F:
    I so know what you mean. Hopefully it will stay bad enough to be reassuring, but not so bad that you actually do hurl. (If that's what you want, of course. I found the nausea reassuring. But maybe I'm just weird like that.)

Triscuits and lemon drops seemed to help me the most. And lots of small meals with a protein every time. Sometimes it was hard to distinguish between nausea-nausea and hunger-nausea. GL!

LOL yes.  I'm keeping myself very well fed with good meals and lots of healthy snacks.  So far my little baggies of plain goldfish crackers and almonds are doing the job!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I lurk on the board, but wanted to give my 2 cents- I felt nauseated when I didnt' have a full stomach.  So if I didn't eat non stop I felt sick.  So perhaps if you can power through it and get a full stomach you may feel better :)

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"