Pregnant after a Loss
Options

spotting and bedrest

Last night I had some spotting (red); nothing this morning but I still called OB and I had to get an US. Right before the US I spotting red again. They found no reason for it but I have to take it easy for the next few days and on Wednesday I have another appt. They will prob do another US at that appt. The baby was moving around and the hb was 175. But the baby was all curled up and they measured him at 4 days behind. I am a nervous wreck but my OB assured me that everything looked normal. I am scared and have been crying that I am spotting but know that soo many people do and have healthy pregnancies. So, since I only work mon and tues I took this week off. I am suppose to take it easy for the next 2 weeks and we are going to Disney next week...ugh what a time for this. My dh tried to make me laugh and said he will rent me a jazzy if he has to!

Re: spotting and bedrest

• Options
    Aww, hugs.  I hope everything goes well on Wednesday.
  • Options

Heidi.....

I am sure everything is ok! (((hugs))) just try to take it easy and relax! You got to see a heartbeat today, and that is good news! I will be thinking and praying for you!

BFP#1 2/5/09...EDD 10/13/09...m/c 2/11/2009 BFP#2 7/15/09...EDD 03/27/10...Missed m/c on 08/27/09 BFP#3 on 10/29/2009...EDD 7/13/10 Bennett 07/12/10 9 pounds 4oz and 19 1/2 inches BFP#4 11/02/10...EDD 07/16/11 Elise 06/29/11 8 pounds 8oz 20 1/2 inches 2u2 for an entire year!!! WOWZA Forever buddy to Leah11599 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hang in there hon.  (((hugs)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ::hugs:: It'll be okay :)  spotting is normal and the baby's hb is up where it should be. As long as you're not losing a lot of bright red blood and craming you shouldnt worry too much. ::sendinggoodvibestoheidi:::
  • Options
    Thanks guys! This is all such an emotional roller coaster ride! ((((HUGS))) to you all too!
  • Options

Hoping that ALL goes awesome on Wed!!! You are in my T&P's!!!!

• Options
    Sending good thoughts your way. Hang in there.
  • Options
    ((hugs)) You are in my thoughts. Try to stay positive.
  • Options
    I'm sorry, Heidi!!  Take it easy and hopefully you will get more piece of mind on Wednesday.  Great h/b, so focus on that!  ((HUGS))
  • Options
    ::big hugs:: Today you are pregnant, and you love your baby.
  • Options
    I had a ton of spotting and bleeding when i was pregnant with DS and he is here and healthy!  I'm sure your Dr. will continue checking to make sure everything is ok.  Stay stong and we're thinking about you!
  • Options
    Hang in there.  I know spotting is hard, but I am praying that things will continue to be ok.  ((Hugs))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker First missed m/c = 1/30/08 Second missed m/c = 4/22/09 CJ born = 4/29/10 Courtney born = 7/22/11
  • Options

*Crossing my fingers for you*

I spotted with my first pregnancy and he's now a highschool *tear*.

Hang in there.

Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • Options
    I am sorry I know that must be scary. If the doctors are positive, try to stay positive too
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Options
    Thank you everyone...you are all too kind!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"