Preemies
Options

**mhop**

Just checkin' in on you.  How are you doing?

Re: **mhop**

• Options

Awww, thanks.  I'm good. I started my new job last week, so we've been busy trying to get on a new schedule.  TTCing isn't going too well and it's looking like we'll be moving onto IVF soon.  I actually started a new blog about our infertility treatments and it's been amazing to talk about it and my feelings about it.  Let me know if you want an invite, it's private, but that's just so my MIL can't snoop. 

How are you doing?

• Options

I'm glad you're hanging in there.  I'd love an invite to your blog.  Good call on the privacy thing...IL's can be snoop-y.  ;)  And I hope the new job is working out.  New job, new baby???!!!  Let's hope...no matter how you get it.  :)

I'm doing good.  Getting ready to move next week.  :)  DH is all about unprotected sex right now and is totally ready for #2.  I'm scared though... so, I'm not BDing unprotected, even though AF hasn't returned.  I want #2, but there is just so much to consider.  I feel like Parker is too young for a sibling just yet.  I might have a major breakdown if I was PG and chasing Parker around all day.  Some days I'm barely sane already.  :)

Truth is...I so wish I could just have sex and have fun.  I've been worried my entire life about the effects of sex and I've never just had fun.  Even now...I'm married, have a child, no AF yet, and I STILL can't just have fun with it.  I wonder what it would be like to not worry, and just have fun.  Maybe you can relate????  I mean essentially you seem focused on the effects, too...but on the opposite end of the spectrum.  I think our jouney is very similar...but with different destinations right now.  I'd give anything for carefree BDing that doesn't result in pregnancy right now, and I bet you'd give anything for carefree BDing that results in a BFP!  :)

I know things will work out for you, though...I just know it.  I believe it.  Have faith...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    email me martha compton at g mail dot com for the invite :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"