Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Ugh lonely

DH left this afternoon for a 3 week long trip, 1 week in Wyoming and 2 in Canada. Its not too bad during the day, but now is our alone time and I am lonely. I hate this part of his job. I was looking forward to it, getting to be able to get things done and what not. But now I am ready for him to be home. Oy this is going to be a long 3 weeks!
I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August

Re: Ugh lonely

• Options

Aww, I am sorry. I would be crazy if my DH left for 3 weeks.

Maybe you can rent tons of chick flicks that he would never watch to pass the time that you would normally spend with him? That's probably what I would do! LOL

I hope this time flies for you :(

• Options
    Oh, I have been there with 2 kiddos! It helped to be around my friends and family. I am sure the 3 weeks will be gone before you know it though!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All our family lives over 3 hours away :( I have a friend who is supposed to come down this weekend, but she has been sick so not sure if that will happen either. I wish I had a fast foward button sometimes! Oh well, at least I will get the house clean while he is away and it will stay clean until he gets home lol!
    I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"