Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Baby Gap Safari Bedding...

We finally chose our bedding for our gender neutral nursery. We went to the outlets and I found the bedding at the Baby Gap. It's the safari bedding.I saved about 50 bucks off the crib bedding set. I also got the mobile, saved 15 bucks. Then 2 crib sheets...which saved me about 3 bucks each. All that was off the orginal price you'd pay online at Baby Gap. Then I got 10% off with a coupon that a very nice gentleman gave my friend. I also bought a medium orange gingham crib sheet at ross for 3.99 that also goes with it.If anyone has this bedding for their nursery& has pics please post........Thanks guys.

Re: Baby Gap Safari Bedding...

• Options

I also have the bedding and LOVE it!!  We have not started the room as the furniture won't be arriving for 12 more weeks.  I did find this image after doing a google image search.  --I also got the wall stickers, they look adorable in this room!! We have Cherry colored furniture ordered, really I think this bedding will work with any color furniture. HTH

https://www.creative-baby-nursery-rooms.com/images/safari-nursery-21125181.jpg

December 2011- Trans-abdominal Cerclage placed. Praying this new baby sticks and does not require bed rest!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    29 weeks of bedrest & Cerclage at 14 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"