Baby Names
Options

i need opinions :o)

Here is what we are thinking right now:

Girls: ?Ryann Elizabeth, Maddison Elizabeth, Maddison Dallas (Dallas is a family name), Isabelle Ann

Boys: ?Hunter Scott, Parker Scott, Aiden Christopher, Aiden James, Owen Christopher, Owen James?

Your thoughts are appreciated!?

Re: i need opinions :o)

• Options

Since Isabelle is the only one that has the correct spelling I'll go with that for a girl.

For a boy I only like the middle names, Christopher, Scott and James.

• Options

Madison is way too trendy (and adding the extra D doesn't help the cause)

Ryan is a boys name and it should stay that way. Spelling it girly does not make it any less then a boys name spelled girly.

Isabelle - Yes

Aiden - trendy and way over used

Others are really not my style but if I had to choose, Owen is the best of the worst.

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemagsugar13:

Since Isabelle is the only one that has the correct spelling I'll go with that for a girl.

This. I like most of the boys names except Aidan. It's so overused. 

Blank!
  • Options
    I like Ryan Elizabeth and Aiden James
  • Options

I hate the Ryan for a girl trend and I especially dislike Ryann.  To me they are pronounced differently Ryan=RYE in and Ryann=Rye ANN.  Maddison and Isabelle are pretty similar, although I'm not a fan of the extra D.

I like Parker Scott and either Owen.

• Options

I like Ryann Elizabeth. I am not a fan of th 2 N's though. I like it better at Ryan. 

For a boy I like Owen Christopher 

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I like Isabelle Ann and Aiden (with either middle name) best.  The others are NMS.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I knew 2 girls with the name Ryann.. One spelled it like you have it and the other spelled it with a hyphen like this Ry-Ann. I personally love the name and elizabeth sounds great with it!
  • Options

Of your girl names, I like Isabelle Ann.

To me, Ryann should be pronounced Ry-ANN. Is that how you meant it to be pronounced? Also, I'm not a fan of the extra D in Madison. It looks cumbersome to me, and she'll have to correct people a lot.

Of your boy names, I like Owen Christopher and Aiden James.

• Options

I love Ryann for a girl's name; I really like it when people use typical boys names for girls.

I like Parker Scott; Scott is a very strong name so I think it goes well as a middle name.

• Options
    Isabelle Ann and Own Christopher or Owen James. I like those. The others are really NMS.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

Girl-Isabelle Ann

Boy-Owen James or Aiden James 

• Options
    I like Owen Christopher or Owen James. Isabelle is cute. I like that more than Isabella. Hunter and Parker sound WT to me. Aiden is the #1 name right now. Madison and any of it's spellings are so trendy and will date your child. Ryan/Ryann for a girl is ridiculous. Sorry, but I can't stand boy name for girls. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"