Multiples
Options

CL-Score on arm's reach co-sleeper

So excited! I just got an original co-sleeper reg $209-for $75  in mint condition! Just checked CL's on a whim today and saw it listed. Big Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CL-Score on arm's reach co-sleeper

• Options
    nice deal! I got my arms reach minis on CL - i think i paid $100 ea for them-so you got a great deal!!
  • Options

Great score!!

I just checked and saw there was one on mine for $70!!  The lady is an hour and 15 mins away though.  Do you think its worth the drive?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDESXF:

Great score!!

I just checked and saw there was one on mine for $70!!  The lady is an hour and 15 mins away though.  Do you think its worth the drive?

I think so..especially if you have time tomorrow, you can have a nice drive with your dh, stop for lunch, Wink just make sure it's in very good condition--DH and I were going back and forth about this versus 2 PNP's.  I really wanted the co-sleeper because of the features and know that I will re-sell on CL's when we are done with it, and I'm sure it will go fast. 

• Options

imageGoldie_Locks_5:
    nice deal! I got my arms reach minis on CL - i think i paid $100 ea for them-so you got a great deal!!

Yes, I have read a few of your posts regarding the co-sleepers, in fact, I think it was you I first heard about them from. Smile

• Options
    Wow, that is a great deal! I sold mine for $95 so you totally scored. ;)
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"