Two Under 2
Options

Poll: If u have Valco Trimode Double stroller:

If you have this stroller:

1. What color did u get & why?

2. What accessories/add-ons did you get & why?  Any that you don't have that you feel you need? Any that you have that are not necessary?

3. Do you like the stroller? pros/cons?

4. If you have the toddler seat, does your toddler like it/stay in it? Do you need the sun canopy for it?

TIA

Re: Poll: If u have Valco Trimode Double stroller:

• Options
    CatOCatO member
    I don't have the double Trimode, but we are looking into it once this baby arrives.  We have the single trimode and LOVE it!  We bought the bassinet for it and it worked out wonderfully.  The ride is nice for the baby when the sidewalks are rough and we also take it on paths.  We have the plum which is navy and purple.  It's nice...I wasn't too picky on color though.  We don't have the toddler seat, so I cannot help you there, but I have talked with other moms and they like it for their toddlers.  Also, I have contacted the company to see if the bassinet also works with the Twin.  I can post an update on this if you are interested.  Sorry if this wasn't too helpful, but overall I think that it would be a great option for strolling, long walks, mall, etc.  I forgot to add the cons and the only one is that it is a bit bulky...not so good for quick trips to the store and if you have a tiny car.  Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"