TTC after 35
Options

Weekly check in mamas

You know who you are.  Many many congrats to you!  Please let me know when I can add you to the success stories list.  It seems that we have lots of people who need to be moved over, but I do not wish to do that without your approval.  Please remember to let me know when you are ready to be moved over.  Your wisdom is always welcome here, so post away.  We love our successful mommies to be!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly check in mamas

• Options
    I'd like to wait until after I see my gyn.  I said "hi" to the Pa35 board, but I don't feel like I belong there yet.  I hope it's ok if I linger a little longer.
  • Options

I've got a u/s on September 9th, so after that would work for me :)

Let ya know!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm just hoping for a doubling beta right now and so long as that happens I'm going to wait until after my u/s too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm still waiting on my first u/s.  It's been 5 weeks since my BFP and I still have no idea if there's a heartbeat, if the baby is growing, nothing.  Hoping for an ultrasound by the 11th at the latest.
  • Options
    I am only 5 weeks along.  My first OB appt is 9/4, but I don't think I get an U/S at that time.  I don't think I get one until 11-12 weeks, so it should be "official" around that time.  I am still hoping and praying that the baby sticks and everything goes well.  This is my first PG, so I'm not really sure what to expect, hence the nerves. :)   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"