Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I'm back again.

I can't believe this is happening to me again. I really thought having 1 MC after 3 other kids was a fluke. I thought for sure we were going to have this be our forever baby. #4 who would complete us into the family of 6 we planned for.

This time was so much worse too. The first time was tough,some spotting,no HB found on the ultrasound and a D&C the next day.

This time was different...at home...messy...traumatizing....super painful....all night in the ER. 

I am dying inside. I can not stop crying. I'm a much bigger mess than the first time.

Believe it or not I am now thinking we are done. To be thankful with our blessings and quit while we are ahead. I am now researching permanent BC. Crying   Crying   Crying

image Wife to Tim. Mommy toEmma,Noah,Caleb and Stella
My Blog-Saving for a Rainy Day

Re: I'm back again.

• Options
    I'm so sorry... Please know we are always here for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh Nikki, my heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry to hear that you are back here again. You're in my thoughts & prayers.

BTW - I just m/c'd naturally, and this time was hell as well. Hang in there!

BFP#1 1/27/09 :: Natural m/c 2/6/09 @ 6w
    BFP#2 5/11/09 :: Natural m/c 5/27/09 @ 5w5d
    BFP#3 7/24/09 :: Missed m/c, baby stopped growing at 6w4d :: natural m/c 8/28/09 @ 8w6d
    BFP #4 11/27/09 :: DD born 7/27/10
    BFP #5 2/29/12 :: DD born 11/6/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your two losses.  My thoughts are with you and your family.  Please don't make any permanent decisions until the fog of fresh grief clears though.  I'd hate for you to forever regret a decision made under such circumstances.  (((((big hugs))))))
  • Options

Please don't make any permanent decisions until the fog of fresh grief clears though.  I'd hate for you to forever regret a decision made under such circumstances.  (((((big hugs))))))

this

A friend of mine mc 3 times and is now 2 months away from having a beautiful boy in her arms. So sorry!!!!!

• Options
    sorry for your losses, know that we are here in your time of need, HUGS
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"