Philadelphia Babies
Options

Nursing bras

Where did you get your nursing bras?  My milk has come in and I desperately need to be accurately measured for bras.  These nursing tanks aren't giving me enough support.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursing bras

• Options
    Motherhood Maternity (to get sized) then you could go to Target, Kmart, Kohl's etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    BirthMark in Media - Jackie runs the shop and does a really good job of making sure the fit is right.  The bras are mostly Medela so they won't be as affordable as Target but they are really good (I am very busty anyway and I am comfortable so that says a lot) - good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I went to solutions for Women, which operates out of Penn hospital. It is located at 721 Delancey (downtown, near Washington Square). WONDERFUL place. Large variety or affordable, comfortabl bras (cute designs too) and a terrific staff that is more than happy to help and very knowledgable. Can't say enough good things about them.

Website is here https://pennmedicine.org/pahosp/solutions/

Also-I tried Target and Destination Maternity first, but found this to be a better option and just as affordable as Target.

• Options
    I bought mine from Motherhood Maternity. I knew I would need it eventually and it helps me from spending too much money on buying all these new bras.
  • Options
    go to https://omamma.com - they are in your area, but not sure if they have store - best bras leak poof and no pad needed
  • Options

i second the omamma bras...

i got measured at my local lane bryant once my milk came in and then ordered from there

MC#1 - BFP early June, 2011 - first u/s showed pregnancy as non-viable - D&C 6/21/2011
    MC#2 - BFP early Nov, 2011 - first u/s showed cyst on umbilical cord at 8w2d and no heartbeat - D&C 11/22/2011 
    MC#3 - BFP April 30, 2012 - miscarriage naturally 5/2/2012 @8wk
    MC#4 - BFP Sep 2012 - u/s good at 8wks, 11 wks - no h/b and measuring 8w1d - diagnosed as Turner Syndrome
    IVF Round 1 - Retrieved 20 eggs, 8 confirmed blasts as chromosomally normal and one xfrd 9/25/2013 BFP on 10/9. EDD 6/13/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"