Minnesota Babies
Options

Anyone interested in a GTG at a Twins game?

I am trying to organize a small GTG at the Friday Sept 18th Twins game.  The game starts at 7:10 PM and we'll be playing the Detroit Tigers, who are currently leading the Central Division (aka our division).  As of now, we're 4.5 games behind them.

We would be purchasing tickets in the Home Run Porch ($21 each + fees $3.25/ticket) in advance for this game.  I'd like to buy them no later than Sept 4th (1 week from today), so please let me know if you are interested ASAP.

I will purchase the tickets, but require payment beforehand - either by Paypal, check in the mail, or we can meet to exchange cash (I'm in SW metro - Shakopee).  If payment isn't received within 1 week before the game (Sept 11th), I'll sell your tickets on CL or scalp them at the game.  Sorry, just trying not to get screwed by buying tickets and then having people not show up.  And I want good seats, so that's why I want to buy them in advance, esp for a group! Stick out tongue

If you have any questions, please let me know!!  Big Smile

Re: Anyone interested in a GTG at a Twins game?

• Options

I LOVE the Twins, but that day doesn't work for me since my dad will be in town to celebrate the kids' birthdays.

DD went to her first game when she was only 15 days old and #3 will be about a month on opening day 2010. I hope it is a warm April because it would be fun for #3 to grow up knowing their first game was opening day. If it is too chilly we won't be able to take the 2 youngest ones.

• Options
    I can pay you through PayPal.... But how do you do that? lol
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJessie0706:

Sent you a PM with my Paypal info.

• Options
    imageangie05161:

imageJessie0706: