Two Under 2
Options

Graco Nautilus/Britax Marathon/Evenflo

We are going carseat shopping this weekend for a bigger carseat for DS.  (We'll be giving the baby his old one.)

We can't decide what to get.  Our smaller carseat is the Britax Roundabout, so we like the Britaxes just b/c that's what we are familiar with.  But they are so dang expensive.  We love the Roundabout, but the larger Britax versions are at least $100 more than it was.  Eek.  Just wondering if they are worth it...

So, what carseat is your toddler in, and what do you think of it?  If you have an Evenflo seat, which one do you have? 

Re: Graco Nautilus/Britax Marathon/Evenflo

• Options

We are a Britax family. DD has a Roundabout but will eventually switch to the Marathon when baby#2 needs it.

We may get the Evenflo for my Mom's car though since they have great ratings and it won't be used all that often so I don't want to spend another $300.

I hate Graco products so Nautilus is a no-go for me.?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

we have the triumph advance lx and love it. 

the nautilus is FF only -- by convertible they mean 5pt to high back booster to regular booster.  we'll be getting that for DS when DD outgrows the infant seat and needs to be moved into the convertible.....

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I originally had 2 Evenflo Triumphs, but when my son was getting close to the max weight, I gave those away to a friend who was having twins and bought a Marathon (since the weight went up to 60lbs) for my youngest and a Regent (which goes up to 80lbs and is only FF) for my oldest.
  • Options

We have the Evenflo Triumph Advance LX and just bought a second one for DS2.  We love it and have never had any complaints.  I like that I don't have to re-thread the harness as he grows.  The twist-to-tighten feature took some getting used to, but I have no complaints about that either.

It's safety ratings are comparable to the Britax but it's a much cheaper carseat.

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"