North Carolina Babies
Options

**AngelPack**

Both babies are sound asleep. Ben has been out since about 11:20! I decided he is like Jocelyn was at that age, he likes to held and entertained, he just wants someone near him. He really liked that Baby Einstein Activity Bar. But the rolling is throwing me for a loop, not used to it!! He is doing just fine!! I've taken some photos of him for you to see his day, but I think I remember that you can't see photos at work. He also enjoyed the Bumbo!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **AngelPack**

• Options

Yay for them both being down at the same time! I was hoping you would get a break like that!  I am glad he liked the activity bar, maybe that one will do instead of the one at daycare, I deifnitely need to get him something like that. 

The rolling thing is a little out of control isn't it? lol 

I can see pictures as long as they aren't through Snapfish and Photobucket.

Thanks so much for keeping me informed!  You are the best!

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the one with her leg on him, hahaha.  That is so funny and he is just playing with a toy.  I also like the one with her sitting and him on his belly,  it is like they are showing each other their skills Big Smile
  • Options

*Butting in*  How cute!  It looks like Jocey & Ben are having a great day together!

• Options
    imageECUGirl2004:

*Butting in*  How cute!  It looks like Jocey & Ben are having a great day together!

It does look they are having a great day, doesn't it?  It makes me very happy :)  Tons better than stinky daycare.

• Options
    LOVE these pictures!  =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"