Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

A little Help

This is my beding and I am painting the walls the same color.  My furniture is Espresso. What color shelves and picture frames. White or espresso? TIA

Re: A little Help

• Options
    I think I would do espresso.  I usually match my frames and shelves with the furniture.  However, white would work too.
  • Options

I have the same bedding and our furniture is espresso too. I chose to have a white book shelf and will have silver picture frame. Too much dark furniture would have made our room look like a cave.

FYI: In regards to the bedding, the tan trim in the picture is much darker in person, more of a brown. And the quilt in the picture looks much larger then it really is. It SO cute though, I loved it!

snowbaby-1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love this bedding! I also have this picked out for someday .... hopefully soon.
  • Options
    Love this bedding and wall color!  I would do espresso shelves.  I would probably do picture frames in silver just to add an accent to the room.   I think espresso picture frames would look fine, but they wouldn't stand out  much. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We have the same bedding and wall color. Our room has dark wood floor/white furniture/espresso picture frames. I think the combination of white and dark woods looks great with the bedding.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"