Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

NAMCGEE

You are hard to find. I saw you posted you had bought the jcpenney classic collection bedding set in sage. What color green did you paint the room? TIA

Re: NAMCGEE

• Options
    Sorry, I replied in 2nd tri.  I picked my color off an ACE hardware paint card, "Hint of Mint" and had them color match it for me in Olympia paint at Lowe's.  It is light going on and then darkens up a little bit when dry.  We don't have anything set up in the room yet because we are waiting on new carpet, so I don't have any pictures of the bedding and walls together yet. (Sorry, this is my first PIP)
    imageimage">
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thank you soooo much !!! We will have to show each other our nursery's during the progress for ideas!! I'll send you my email address via private message. Thanks again! Good luck w/ your nursery. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm excited to have a nursery twin to share with!  After we get the new carpet in, I got some brown polka dot wall decals from Kohl's that are going along the wall to the left of the window in the picture.  It should be quite a project to get them lined up and spaced right, but I think they will be perfect!  BTW, the Restoration Hardware silver sage does match, I got one of their baskets with the silver sage liner and their nightlight.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"