2nd Trimester
Options

Need a good "crock pot meatballs" recipe....

One that uses the frozen meatballs...anyone got a great recipe??
Due October 29

Re: Need a good "crock pot meatballs" recipe....

• Options

This will sound strange but... put them in a crockpot on low with equal parts chile sauce (or cocktail sauce) and grape jelly.

Also tastes good on little smokies.  I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's wonderful! 

• Options

a bunch of frozen meatballs, a jar of apricot/pineapple jam, cayenne pepper, red chili flakes. Oh yeah, chili sauce will do too.

Great as a toothpick your own out of the pot party dish.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekimbarnes83:

This will sound strange but... put them in a crockpot on low with equal parts chile sauce (or cocktail sauce) and grape jelly.

Also tastes good on little smokies.  I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's wonderful! 

haha...was about to say pretty much the same thing. We use a barbeque sauce and grape jelly! Super yummy!!! 

• Options
    imagebeckypooh03@yahoo.com:
    imagekimbarnes83:

haha...was about to say pretty much the same thing. We use a barbeque sauce and grape jelly! Super yummy!!! 

Ha-ha!  Glad i'm not the only weirdo.  Mmmm, BBQ sauce sounds good, too.  Yum! 

• Options
    Sounds gross, but so good! Bag of frozen meatballs, enough BBQ sauce to cover, scoop or two (depending on how much of the others you have), and a squirt of mustard. Mmmmmm. If I wasn't full, I might want some, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Jack Miller's bbq sauce, grape jelly & cream of mushroom soup
  • Options
    ROCKCHALK!!!! Hey you!!
    Due October 29
  • Options
    I was totally going to suggest BBQ sauce with some grape jelly.  Sounds totally nasty, but tastes AWESOME.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"