Montana Babies
Options

I'm new here.

Hello. I am trying to meet new people here cause my husband and I just moved here and then I got pregnant and now I feel even more alone.  It's kinda weird but I would love to meet other pregnant ladies from this area.  We are in Kalispell but anywhere close is cool. Please can someone intrduce themselves to me here.Left Hug

Re: I'm new here.

• Options
    My husband and I just moved here to Kalispell, too!  We're pregnant with #2 and don't know a soul in town, so I get how you feel.  Looks like this board is crazy-slow, but if you see this and are interested in exploring town with me, I'll look for your reply/comment.
  • Options
    Hello. I am sort of new to the state. I moved to Fairview, MT last November. This is our first pregnancy. I do have some family that live kind of nearby, but not a whole lot of friends here. When are you due?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also live in kalispell and we just found out that i am pregnant! Who ia your doctor?? I need some help on choosing- also i have heard that whitefish's hospital is very nice??? Any idea?
  • Options
    Hi.  I'm curently at week 22 with baby #2, and we live in Kalispell too.  I had our first baby at the Whitefish hospital and HIGHLY recommend it.  I've never been to the Kalispell hospital, but I've heard not good things.  My experience at North Valley Hospital (in Whitefish) was simply wonderful.  I practically felt like I was checking into a spa with how beautiful it is and all the care was amazing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just recently had a baby at Kalispell Regional Medical Hospital. I wasn't that impressed, we had our 1st baby in Bozeman and like them much better. Most of the nurses here were not as courteous or attentive. I have also heard good things about Whitefish's hospital. My doctor was Gina Nelson and she was awesome at delivery (she used to be head of OB-GYN in Salt Lake, i think). Hope that was helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"