Two Under 2
Options

anyone have a graco duoglider??

A family member just gave us their old one (probably about 4 years old) -- it seems to be in good condition. I'm just curious what the pros and cons are before I try it out myself. I guess the first pro is that it was free! I love the strollers I have for DD and I want to love this one too but not sure I'm going to.

Re: anyone have a graco duoglider??

• Options

We have the duoglider - we bought it new when I was pregnant with DS.

Overall I love it!  There are some cons - it's heavy and the front sunshade can be a pain when folding the stroller. BUT I think the pros outweigh the cons - it's an inexpensive double (and free is even better!), the basket is HUGE, and it fit the carseat we already had.  Both kids seem comfortable in it and love to ride in it (even DD who is getting a bit big for a stroller).

I'd say try it out.  If you don't like it, you can always pass it on and buy something else.  :)

DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Options
    We bought the graco duoglide last year when we were going on a trip to TX with my 20 month old nephew and 5 month old son at the time.  It worked very well for us and we really have no complaints.  As pp said it has a huge basket and fits our infant carrier.  It fold relatively flat for a double stroller and is easy to open and close.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"