Cincinnati Babies
Options

Small halls in NKY for baby shower?

So my friends and mom are already in the planning stage for my shower the first week of December. They're all really excited - can't you tell?  Stick out tongue

I thought I would ask you ladies if you know of any small halls that would hold 30-40 people in NKY?

Thanks ladies!!!

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

Re: Small halls in NKY for baby shower?

• Options

I have no idea how much it is, because my cousin got it for us for free (her husband's a cop there).  Anyway, Ft. Wright has their Civic Club (Bluegrass might also be it's name).  I really liked that place for it.  I also looked into a couple other places...Drawbridge might have a room, and I've heard you can use the upstairs to that Colonial Cottage place on Dixie.  Those are just a couple I can think of...

• Options
    imageduncyo:

I have no idea how much it is, because my cousin got it for us for free (her husband's a cop there).  Anyway, Ft. Wright has their Civic Club (Bluegrass might also be it's name).  I really liked that place for it.  I also looked into a couple other places...Drawbridge might have a room, and I've heard you can use the upstairs to that Colonial Cottage place on Dixie.  Those are just a couple I can think of...

You can only use the South Hills Civic Center in Ft. Wright for free if you are resident of the city. They do not rent it out to anyone else. Bluegrass is the name of the Swim Club in Ft. Wright and their lots connect to one another. South Hills Civic Center is on Bluegrass Ave. Also, South Hills is booked pretty far in advance. Most weekends are already taken so you have to be flexible if you are elgibile to rent it out.

Look into the Senior Center/Community Center out in Independence. It can be rented out for around $100 and will hold that many people. We had my SIL's wedding shower there and it was really nice.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What about Taylor Mill's Park Place Community Center (in Pride Park)?https://www.taylormillky.gov/?page=park_rec_comm_center
  • Options

The Independence and Edgewood Senior Centers are options too.

You could look into church halls as well. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"