Orange County Babies
Options

Resale stores?

Does anyone know of any good ones in OC?  I go to Children's Orchard in Laguna Niguel every once in a while but some of that stuff is kinda funky smelling. 

TIA!

Re: Resale stores?

• Options
    My bf went to one in Irvine. I will have to find the name. I know of one in Corona del Mar off Heliotrope
  • Options
    There's also one on Newport Blvd in Costa Mesa...it sometimes has cute stuff but is smaller. I cannot remember the name but it's right near Roman Cucina, Sidewalk Cafe, and ConRev (I know, nice neighbor for a kid's resale store!).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecstw:
    There's also one on Newport Blvd in Costa Mesa...it sometimes has cute stuff but is smaller. I cannot remember the name but it's right near Roman Cucina, Sidewalk Cafe, and ConRev (I know, nice neighbor for a kid's resale store!).

Ahh I know where that one is.  While I'm there I can pick up a super classy Halloween costume for myself at ConRev's upstairs!  :)

Thanks!

• Options

You sexy SAHM, you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't know if this is helpful, but they are having another OC Kids Consignment Sale in October.  I found some really good stuff there the last time AND made quite a bit on the stuff I sold.

• Options
    where r these sales at?
    GBAHBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

I go to WeePeets... well i know there is one in San Clemente... but I heard that there are like 3 more locations in OC...

OC Kids sounds good, might have to check that out as well... I think I need to get D a "standing play table" or something... so he is not play with our coffee table...

• Options
    imagejaejaevee:

I don't know if this is helpful, but they are having another OC Kids Consignment Sale in October.  I found some really good stuff there the last time AND made quite a bit on the stuff I sold.

I am excited to hear that! I wanted to go to the last one but decided not to since we didn't know the sex yet. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"