Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Playhouse cafe Tuesday?

Anyone interested in going to the cafe next tues (9/1)?  We havent been there in a while and I think Connor misses the kitchen they have to play with :)

Re: Playhouse cafe Tuesday?

• Options

I think we'd be up for that, even though it hasn't gone well for Adam the last few times!

Tamara, you'll be glad to know we had a much better time with him in the pool tonight. We tossed in a ball, and he was laughing like Elmo himself was tickling his belly. He had so much fun trying to grab the ball, having the ball slip away and trying to kick it. It was hilarious! Too bad we didn't think of that last night...

• Options

I think we'd be up for it, unless something happens with our schedule (we're supposed to go to a funeral that has yet to be set in stone.)

Or....if you guys are up for it, you're welcome to try a playdate at our house.  Connor could help himself to Eloise' kitchen, and serve us some nice tea.  Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like fun! We haven't been there lately either. Not sure if we'll be able to make it or not... I had a dr. apt. that day. We'll have to see if we can fit it in.
  • Options

I started taking the kids there on Tuesday after 10:30 storytime, so if you are there around 11:00 or 11:15, we will join in on the fun!   Hopefully I don't miss you!

• Options
    Not sure if anyone is aware of the current changes, but starting Tuesday the baby/toddler play area will be 1.00.   They are starting to charge as of 9/1.  Just wanted to let you all know so you at least take a buck along:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"