South Jersey Babies

New here!

Hi ladies...I'm from the South Jersey Nesties board, but I just got off the BCP and am waiting for my cycle to regulate so DH and I can start trying to conceive!  Just wanted to introduce myself!  If anyone has any tips on how long to wait after going off the pill, or if anyone has any similar experiences, I'd love to hear them!

Erin  :) 

Re: New here!

• The year I got pregnant I finished my last pill pack at the end of April, got my period early May and it continued to be a 28 day cycle like it was on the pill. I conceived in August. So I took a few months off just to be sure my cycle would be normal and there wouldn't be any issues. Those few months off made me realize how nice it was not to be on the pill, however it's the best bc for us right now until we try for #2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for your story!  I hope mine turns out the same way.  :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • I finished my last pack of pills on Sept 30th.  I had a period in October and was pregnant by the end of November.  So it can happen!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • stopped bcp Jan 08, got BFP Feb 09...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks again girls!  &&: how long did you wait before TTC?
  • I think my doctor said it's betst to wait about 3 months before trying when off bcp.  i was off for longer to get it out of my system.  i was on it for years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"