Los Angeles Babies
Options

Yoga/ Pilates Classes friendly for Pregnant Women

Hey Ya'll:

I am looking for a Pilates/ Yoga class that is pregnancy-friendly in the Long Beach area. Also, is there any mommy walking groups in the Long Beach area? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Yoga/ Pilates Classes friendly for Pregnant Women

• Options
    I wish I knew of some since I live in Long Beach, too.  Some of the pilates classes I've checked out are a little pricey per session.  I'd be interested to know what you find out.  My gym is starting to get a little boring and I'm looking to appease my husband with a little less running, spinning and weights.  Good luck and I'll let you know if I hear of anything.
  • Options
    Ok, I found some. There's YogaWorld, they have two locations in Long Beach, and they community classes that only cost $9 per session. They adjust the class for everyone, so if you're preggers they tell you what you can and can't do, so it's modified for pregnant women. Also, they are close to the beach, which is really close to my house, i believe their website is yogaworldstudio.com, and they have a schedule of classes online. I am looking forward to going. Actually, i used to to take yoga classes here before I got preggers, but didn't know they modified it for pregnant women. Depending on where you live it might be a good fit for you too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"