Cincinnati Babies
Options

Cute dresses in size 6x

I am having trouble finding a dress for Morgan to wear for her 5 year old pictures. I can't seem to find a cute, classy dress any where. I have tried Macy's, Gymboree, Crazy 8, Children's Place, Gap. Everything was so trendy - or had lots of buttons and Morgan hates buttons :). The one place I haven't tried yet is Janie and Jack but I wasn't super impressed with what they had online. Its like all the cute disappears by size 4t. :( I have even been stalking ebay but nothing other then trendy stuff or pageant wear.

Any ideas?

Re: Cute dresses in size 6x

• Options
    I even tried Castle Kids in Hyde Park. I was super disappointed. I am not afraid of spending the money if the dress is worth it.
  • Options
    I don't have any suggestions, but I had to comment on the fact that she hates buttons...my younger brother HATED buttons when he was little, we could not put ANYTHING on him that had buttons, it's weird to hear someone else has the same aversion to them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you checked Kohl's?  My mom and I were there last weekend and they had some ADORABLE girls' dresses.  I didn't look closely as my niece is into a 7-8 by now, but they had a big selection.  Didn't check for "trendy" either, but I'm typically not into that.
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options

I also would suggest Kohls.  I was just there & found Isabelle a lot of classic dresses, granted she's a 3T but they had these same dresses in multiple sizes.  Sometimes I also find cute things at JC Penny. 

Michelle

• Options
    I will definitely check kohl's. I sometimes forget about them since there are none close to me. :) Thanks!
  • Options

imageriabiron:
    I will definitely check kohl's. I sometimes forget about them since there are none close to me. :) Thanks!

I'd be so upset if I didn't have a Kohl's (or two or three...) near me!  Actually, I'd probably just save a lot of money.  That place is dangerous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"