Pregnant after 35

Flipping out

I am 6 weeks pregnant with my second child, mind you i'm 41 yrs old....anyways i seem to be extremely aggressive and yesterday i was working late at the office and my husband and 16year old daughter were fighting about softball tryouts ( I swear they can't do crap without me), anyway that completely took me out of sorts and i threw the computer mouse across the office, (thankfully no one was at the office), I am not a super aggressive or angry person, what is going on with me? Someone please help me and give me some advice before I fling my husband across the room! I love them but they are really on my last nerve!Angry

Evelyn

Re: Flipping out

• Deep breaths...Try not to work so much, and take time for yourself.  Let your family know that the weeks ahead are going to be trying for you and hopefully they will be sensitive, otherwise I guess they will find out for themselves how intense pregnancy hormones can be!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • thank you Coquina...........I will take that advice! Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • This post strkes me as so funny because I can really relate.  My first pregnancy was an absolute breeze - no morning sickess, no mood swings, not much discomfort...  This one is totally different.  It has subsided (I am 13 1/2 weeks), but for the first couple of months I was very short tempered.  I am not a hothead by any stretch and I actually threw a couple of things across the room.  I can laugh now, but it worried me until the moods subsided.  I told my husband that, based on my symptoms (sick, hotheaded and gassy) I am convinced this one has to be a boy (my first child is a girl).  Good luck.  I hope it gets better.
  • My husband laughed at me last weekend because I had so little patience with anyone while we were out and about.  Some guy on the bus wouldn't get up for an elderly lady, and I spent the next hour ranting about it in really nasty language.  I almost never curse, so the filth coming out of my mouth had my husband rolling on the floor laughing.

So, yeah, this fellow 41-year-old relates!  :)

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"