Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Woo hoo! I do the happy dance...

Avery comes home tomorrow! *twirl twirl twirl* I'm so excited. She is able to come home since she's been doing well. We have to take her back on Friday for an appt and more blood work but STILL. I can bring my baby home again!

Re: Woo hoo! I do the happy dance...

• Options
    That's awesome.  I hope that she continues to do well.
  • Options
    Woot! That is AWESOME!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YAY!!!! That's great news! Did they ever figure out what was going on? I hope she continues to do well.
  • Options

imagekatherinemichel:
    YAY!!!! That's great news! Did they ever figure out what was going on? I hope she continues to do well.

Nope. That's what the additional blood work is for on Friday, to run more tests. They have taken SO much blood from my poor baby that she needed to take a break. Phew. So we will see...bleh

• Options
    That's great news!  I hope she continues to get  better, poor thing :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is Wonderful news.  Congrats.  She will continue to be in my thoughts.
  • Options
    imagezoology2:

imagekatherinemichel:

Nope. That's what the additional blood work is for on Friday, to run more tests. They have taken SO much blood from my poor baby that she needed to take a break. Phew. So we will see...bleh

It's harder on you than her, I'm sure. I had to have blood drawn every other day when I was a baby and my mom said she'd cry every time and I'd just stick out my little foot.

I'm so glad that she gets to come home and I hope that you have answers soon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"