Alabama Babies
Options

Doesn't someone have VB Baby Bag?

Do you like it?  Pros/Cons?  RueLaLa has VB on sale and has some seriously cute stuff on there.

If anyone wants an invite to RLL, email me and I'll send you an invite agk0001 (at) auburn (dot) edu

Re: Doesn't someone have VB Baby Bag?

• Options
    you got mail :)
  • Options
    I think they are super cute! I love the cupcakes green pattern! My sister in law told me she wanted to buy me one!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Whoo hoo I just got the pinwheel pink hipster for 29 bucks!  I have been wanting a hipster for a while now because it can go across the body.  It's a different pattern from my other vb stuff but that's okay with me cause that was cheap :)  I would have gotten the baby bag too but like I posted up above my mom got me a cute bag with her initials. 

Thanks for the headsup and invite Amy!  

• Options
    I bought a travel bag for 25 bucks! I love finding cute stuff for cheap!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options

I'll have to check it out tonight as I'm a member too.

oh and you'll laugh at me but I actually use a diaper bag as my laptop bag (just happened to work and my old manager did the same thing and suggested it) and I like it.  You can come over anytime and check it out if you'd like.

I have a friend who uses the VB diaper bag too for her baby.

• Options

Totally got this one for $39!

https://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?colorid=58&sku=10619%3a58&

It kind of matches our stroller (thanks, Sarah!) and even if its a girl, its still SUPER cute.

ETA: for some reason the whole address is not clicky :(

• Options
    imageSoon2BMrsWiley:

Totally got this one for $39!

https://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?colorid=58&sku=10619%3a58&

It kind of matches our stroller (thanks, Sarah!) and even if its a girl, its still SUPER cute.

ETA: for some reason the whole address is not clicky :(

which pattern?

I'm going to look into getting some things.  Esp for Christmas gifts!!!!!

• Options

I got the mod floral blue.  My sister bought my mom one of the laptop bags for Christmas (beat me to it!).

• Options
    imageSoon2BMrsWiley:

I got the mod floral blue.  My sister bought my mom one of the laptop bags for Christmas (beat me to it!).

ooh I like that pattern and it can be girlie too if it's a girl. You can always have it monogrammed too.

I'm totally going to (secretly) check it out tonight.

• Options
    I had one in Java Blue. It was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"