Detroit Babies
Options

Tutor Time in St. Hgts? Daycare rec's?

Anyone have any experience with Tutor Time at 14/Van D-ke area? I am going to have to enroll my DS in January (SIL is having another baby!) and am looking for referrals in Sterling Heights, Warren or anything along 696W through Southfield (where I work).

Thanks

Re: Tutor Time in St. Hgts? Daycare rec's?

• Options

I went to check out that Tutor Time and KinderCare in the same area and just didn't like the corporate feel these places had. Also, I wasn't too crazy about the staff either. Everything seemed to generic and I couldn't imagine my daughter there. Also, these two places do not have great reviews from what I could find from my own research.

My daughter is going to Merry Mill, it is located north of 15 Mile Rd on Schoenherr. It is a smaller place and I liked everyone working there. It is little bit less expensive then TutorTime too.

Also, I went to check out Small Wonders. The facility was great, but they seemed to have a high turn around of teachers. It is also a big facility, but everything inside was brand new and well taken care off. The reason why I didn't go with this place, is beacuse it was hard to get appoitment around 5 p.m. and the manager was telling me she had classes at that time(forgot the name, but young blonde girl) and couldn't see us for like 3 weeks! That really turned me off, otherwise I would go with this place.

I've been happy with Merry Mill so far and my daughter seems to be happy there too.

Good luck!

• Options

2 of my friends send their kids to Merry Mills. 15/Schoenherr is kinda out of the way for me b/c I live at 696/Van D_ke and work in Southfield.

I thought Tutor Time was $$. I heard about a high turnaround at Small Wonders. I am having trouble finding smaller "less corporate" places where someone else sends their child.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"