South Florida Babies
Options

::SouthMiamiWifeJen::

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I had orientation today at Granada Day School. I was VERY happy with it! I even left DD in her room for 1 hour during the parent's orientation. When I went back in to get her, there were two other babies (about 6-8 months) in there playing on the floor with the teachers...DD was sleeping in her carseat when I left her, and wound up sleeping the whole time. There were 8 cribs, each baby gets his/her own crib, so you can fill it with sheets, blankets, stuffed animals, toys, anything you want. There are 2 swings...an infant swing (FP Little Lamb swing) and an older infant swing that sits up a little bit more). There were about 6 floor gyms on the floor...one of the babies was playing with that. The two teachers were older, very sweet. The only thing that bothered me was that the two teachers primarily speak Spanish. I told them I didn't speak Spanish so they spoke a little English to me...but then kept resorting back to spanish. But at least DD will learn some Spanish, although I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to understand her, LOL!  Again, I felt VERY comfortable there and happy with my decision. During the orientation, they talked about all of their upcoming carnivals, programs, Christmas pagent, etc. I think it's great to get involved in all that stuff, even if she is only an infant. Oh, and I asked them if I could drop her off for like 2 half days the week before I go back to work, just to get her somewhat used to it, and so that I can stay and explain her schedule / routine, her formula, etc, so that I'm not rushed the first day back at work....they said "yes" and were very supportive of that.

Let me know if you have any questions!! Hope you and little Emma are doing well :)

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ::SouthMiamiWifeJen::

• Options
    This is so reassuring to hear. They are still our most attractive option by far at this point. I really, really, really hope that they have a spot for her when we're ready to enroll her in March 2010. She and Camryn would be buddies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"