Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Lancaster daycares

Hello ladies. I'm new to this board and was wondering if any of you in the Lancaster area have and recs on daycares. I know we're late in starting to look at them and I'm starting to panic. So if anyone has any recommendations of where they send their kids or plan to, and if you don't mind sharing how much it is that would be great. I'm at a loss as to where to start looking. TIA!

Re: Lancaster daycares

• Options
    I'm a SAHM but if you really don't know where to start looking for daycare, you could use this website to find providers who participate in Keystone STARS-- which is basically a quality improvement initiative for PA daycares.  If I were to use a daycare, I would definitely find one who participates so that the daycare isn't just meeting state regulations but is exceeding them.  It also provides a nice list of providers in your area to start calling.  A friend of mine lives in Lancaster and called around to daycares very early, and they basically told her that she was looking TOO early, so I think you should be ok.  Good luck!
  • Options
    What part of Lancaster are you looking in?  We take our daughter to Sunshine Corners in Strasburg Pa and LOVE IT!  They are wonderful and non profit.  my email is Cortney81@comcast.net if you would like more information!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"