Philadelphia Babies
Options

Day Cares that cloth diaper - Follow up

I had asked a couple weeks ago on whether anyone was aware of day cares in the area that allowed cloth diapering. I did some research and found 2 in my area that allow it. I can confirm that the Goddard School in Horsham says that their corporate office in KofP said that "it shouldn't be a problem". The education director said that more and more people are asking about it so that is why their corporate office is looking into writing official procedures for cd. If you are looking at a Goddard School in the area, definitely inquire about cloth diapering (it will help the cause!). KenCrest in Ambler definitely allows cloth diapering. If there are other day care's out there that allow cd, please post below.
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Day Cares that cloth diaper - Follow up

• Options
    I spoke with the Malvern School in Warrington and they said they don't currently cloth diaper but are open to the idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

North Wales Academy (Yes and this is where we are going)

Play and Learn in Lansdale (there are a few other locations too)

Castle Academy in Skippack

and Family Worship Center in Towamencin

Each place I looked at said it was fine.  One place said that the state regs allow it, so they can't disallow it... (I think that was Play and Learn).

We just have to bring our own wet bag and they cannot dispose of any waste, just change the diaper. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

All of these daycares told us that they have CDed children in the past:

Malvern School in Glen Mills

Educational Enrichment Center Inc in Wilmington

KinderCare in Aston

Also, the Goddard School in Wilmington said that they'd be willing to work with us but that they hadn't CDed in the past.

The only one we looked at that flat out said no was KinderCare in Glen Mills.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"