South Florida Babies
Options

Kids starting Pre-School/Kinder today - How'd it go?

Eli started crying immediately.  He realized we were going into the big boy class and before I even opened the door - tears!  The school started the transition two weeks ago - but my boy has a really hard time with change.  After 10 minutes of convincing, he finally washed his face off and sat at the table with his friends.  I went to drop Chelsea off in the 1-year old room and she was perfectly fine. She immediately wiggled herself out of my arms and went straight to the books.  As I was leaving, I noticed she was welcoming the new kids.  I snuck a peak at Eli before leaving the center - and he was sitting on the TA's lap tear free. 

How did it go for you??

Re: Kids starting Pre-School/Kinder today - How'd it go?

• Options
    Shhhh... I don't even know how or why I found the time to sneak on at work.  I am really far ahead (I don't even know how I managed that one)...Today was Lynda's first day at preschool and as soon as we got into the room she was wiggling around trying to get to the floor to play with the toys and the other kids.  It warmed my heart.  I came on here now just because I was getting a little anxious.  I know she's fine and I know I can call if I'm worried - I'm just trying so hard to not call the first day. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Awww, Melly, how did Eli end his day? Did he warm up?

Rach, that is so cool about Lynda! That is not usual for her age at all. That must have been such a relief for you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Isn't it great to see the LOs excited to learn and meet new friends!  Mel - my Eli does not like change.  It takes him a while to warm to EVERYTHING.  By the end of the day he was fine :0)  He talked, and talked, and talked the whole ride home about how his day went and who said what, what he ate, what he learned, and what he did.  And my Chelsea - well - she is the queen of the one year old room. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"