Orange County Babies
Options

3rd trimester blues

anyone experience the blues, slightly feeling out of place?

Re: 3rd trimester blues

• Options

I totally did...but I think mine had to do with A LOT of different factors. One of them being on bed rest...that was not good for my mental health at ALL. Also, I was really frusterated by my body's new limitations and how much I could not do anymore...ex: it took me FOREVER to do laundry because I had to go up and down two flights of stairs and my big belly got in the way. Plus MH was working a lot and that was weird. I dont know if these things are the same for everybody, but these things gave me a fair amount of the blues towards the middle of 3rd tri. I imagine the hormonal changes didnt hurt either ;) I am feeling much better these days...but I attribute it to the fact that I am mostly off of bed rest and my LO is going to be here very soon! 

I hope you start feeling better soon!!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I had a terrible time with 3rd tri.  I got really lucky and had an easy pregnancy up until that point, but those last few weeks were awful.  I hadn't really thought about it until now, but I might have been a bit depressed and I was uncomfortable most of the time. 

It's all worth it in the end, though.  You'll get there faster than you think.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks bunches for sharing! There were a few wks that I felt so depressed (i think) something I had never experienced with my other two pregnancies.  I guess maybe age and hormones...?  I am so extatic though to meet LO, I am sure it's nothing major!

Thanks again :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"