Oregon Babies

I cannot wait to find out what we're having!!!

I go in on Sept 8 to find out. Did any of you use those gender predictor kits? They are $30 and might be kind of fun. I would hate to have it tell me one way, then be told the opposite by the doctor. Should I go for it or just wait?

Re: I cannot wait to find out what we're having!!!

• I did a little research on them when I was wanting to know...

They are only 50/50. Not worth the money.  My husband and I also paid for a private ultrasound which resulted in... "I can't say for sure, but it might be a boy".   Also not worth the money.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm so with you on wanting to know the gender. I still have quite a long wait. It will mean a huge difference for us. If its a boy, we're set. If its a girl, I get to start all over! I don't think I'll be able to
  • Loading the player...
  • Kendra from Girls Next Door did one and it was right. But I don't think they're really reliable. I would just wait. I know it's hard, but it's only a couple more weeks! And it will be worth the wait. :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I know! I have 4 weeks left to wait! I feel like I breezed trhough the first tri... and the 2nd has been draggin so far. I bet as soon as we find out it will start moving again.
  • When do you get to find out?  I have my u/s on Sept 17th and the waiting is KILLING ME!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagepdxjenn:
    Ours is for 9/21!

Hah! Finally someone that finds out after me ;)

I have 3 other friends that are due around the time I am, that all get to find out EARLY Sept!  I'm glad we're finding out on Thursday, so I can go Saturday and register.. or maybe Thursday night ;)

I was joking w/ hubby last night that my luck, baby will have it's legs crossed and we'll NEVER know.. 

Are you hoping for something specific?  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I am hoping for a girl but of course either would be great! My side is due for a boy and his side is due for a girl, so either will be a warm welcome :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"