Oregon Babies
Options

New to this board, 12 wks today w/twins

Hi all,

I would love to join in on this board and hopefully connect to other ladies close to or around my due date to share information and some good girl time.  I am fun, outgoing and love to do things (still).  When I am not sick that is.  I have been walking in Forest Park a lot and will soon be out looking for nursery items.  If anyone is interested in meeting up I think it could be fun.  I live in the ne.  

Congrats to all you on your new pregnancies or new babies.

Re: New to this board, 12 wks today w/twins

• Options
    welcome and congratulations!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hello!  YEAH FOR TWINS!!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedbltall:

I am fun, outgoing and love to do things 

We don't like fun or outgoing here.

Just kidding!!  Welcome!!  Congrats on your twins!  How exciting! We have a few get-together's (GTG) happening soon, just read the other posts for more info and details... the 25th at the Washington Park, by the Zoo... then sometime soon in Vancouver for nachos... I would love to meet you, we are all fun, friendly ladies, so please join us!

There's a "2nd trimester" board that will answer the majority of your pregnancy questions.  Also, have you already bought the book "Baby Bargains"?  It's the pregnancy bible basically, full of tons of great info.

PS- put your ticker in "your signature" and then it will show up automatically in every post you make Smile. Just click on the "my bump" tab, then edit, and paste your ticker code in there.  Let me know if that doesn't explain it enough, and I can walk you through it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hey, Congrats on the twins. ?Let me know if you ever have questions about prepping for twins. ?Have you joined Full House Moms?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm a twin and I DESPERATLY wanted twins for us, but we only have one bundle of joy in there. Welcome! I'll look forward to hearing how you feel throughout the months!
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome! :) Congrats on the LO's!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Congrats and welcome! What part of Portland are you in? I am looking for someone to walk with and would love a weekly "date" for a walk in Forest Park! I am due 2/14.. only one thank goodness :)

Jenn

• Options

Thanks all for all the welcomes.  Sounds like this is the place to be.  

• Options

Thanks for the information on the ticker.  I think it worked out ok.  

I will check after this post.   

• Options
    Can you tell me about full house moms?  Do you have twins?  I have so much information about trying to get pregnant since it has been a long four years for us that I do not know anything about actually making past 10 wks. We are so excited and thrilled but any information would be great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"