Parenting
Options

Is Jet Blue kid friendly? & what to do about stroller & carseat

Are we gonna have to pay alot extra to check in the stroller and carseat?  The seat is either the Blvd or the Fisher Price...cant remember the name of it but its similar to the marathon.

The stroller is the graco  IPO.

Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!

Re: Is Jet Blue kid friendly? & what to do about stroller & carseat

• Options
    They didn't charge me anything last week(1 checked bag and checked carseat) - I gate checked the stroller. They are very kid friendly IMO
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Even places that charge for baggage usually don't charge extra for stroller and carset. I would check the carseat with baggage and then just gate check the stroller that was you will have it in the airport.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    so if we packed everything in 2 suitcases and the carseat they shouldnt charges ....3 of us going.   Also did you have a cover/bag for the stroller when you gate checked it?
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Options
    I had a great Jet Blue experience earlier this year. As PP said, I checked the carseat when we got to the airport, then checked the stroller at the gate. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
  • Options

Car seats and strollers are checked for free.  I bought a industrial strength garbage bags and then taped signs to the outside of it stating that it was a carseat.

You also get an extra carry on (ie diaper bag or something) for your little on too. 

We went on Jet Blue in March with both of our girls and it was a great experience.

• Options
    Sorry for my typos there- I look like a moron! At work and didn't check before I posted!
  • Options
    Very kid friendly.  I love Jet Blue!  You can just gate check the stroller and either take the carseat on or check it.  I always check it and it's not extra.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"