Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

YAY!!!

Done with DCP "interview", everything went really well and ike will start in Sept.!!!

Re: YAY!!!

• Options
    Awesome!
  • Options
    What a relief!!  Glad you have that done!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yipee!!!  I'm jealous you got to meet Miss. Bailey before me though!  ::)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    That is awesome!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrsTotty:
    Yipee!!!  I'm jealous you got to meet Miss. Bailey before me though!  ::)

She is precious!  Ike really liked her too, he was so curious, lol.  He and Clayton started playing together right away :o)

• Options

w00t!!

Did you use my list?  ;)  ::snicker::  Totty told me later that you really didn't need my extremely overboard of a list of questions, hee. 

• Options
    imageCreamyMonster:

w00t!!

Did you use my list?  ;)  ::snicker::  Totty told me later that you really didn't need my extremely overboard of a list of questions, hee. 

I printed out the questions you and totty gave me and i did end up asking some of them, it was really helpful.  I just didn't want to create any waves because i *think* another bumpie was trying to get in to this DCP as well Embarrassed  I don't want to step on toes, but man i am so excited.

DH did make me feel like crap for a couple minutes before apologizing.  When i asked him how he felt about the situation, he said it sucked because me working was not what we had planned on (i am technically licensed to open a daycare and we planned on doing that when we had kids).  I asked him if he wanted me to quit and open a daycare and he said no because i am not a patient person and i will become a psycho beotch if i am stuck in the house all day with ike and kids.  I didn't say anything and after a second he said he didn't mean that as a "dig".  I replied that it felt that way and it hurt my feelings and made me feel like he thinks i am not a good enough mommy to stay home.  He said if anyone were to be watching ike he is glad it is this DCP since he will already have a friend there and DH felt comfortable in her house.  I guess that's something.  I feel guilty, but i feel like i am a MUCH better mommy when i have some away time

• Options
    imageibfloridagirl:
    [

DH did make me feel like crap for a couple minutes before apologizing.  When i asked him how he felt about the situation, he said it sucked because me working was not what we had planned on (i am technically licensed to open a daycare and we planned on doing that when we had kids).  I asked him if he wanted me to quit and open a daycare and he said no because i am not a patient person and i will become a psycho beotch if i am stuck in the house all day with ike and kids.  I didn't say anything and after a second he said he didn't mean that as a "dig".  I replied that it felt that way and it hurt my feelings and made me feel like he thinks i am not a good enough mommy to stay home.  He said if anyone were to be watching ike he is glad it is this DCP since he will already have a friend there and DH felt comfortable in her house.  I guess that's something.  I feel guilty, but i feel like i am a MUCH better mommy when i have some away time

Tell DH to suck it.  If he's so opposed to Ike going to DC then he should grow a set, stand up to his 'partner' so more money would come in and you wouldn't have to get a job yourself. 

Oh, and then tell him you didn't mean that as a 'dig'. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    imageMrsTotty:

Tell DH to suck it.  If he's so opposed to Ike going to DC then he should grow a set, stand up to his 'partner' so more money would come in and you wouldn't have to get a job yourself. 

I pph <3 you, Totty.

Ike is going to have so much fun with his friends. You have zero to feel guilty about.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJessibell:
    imageMrsTotty:

I pph <3 you, Totty.

Ike is going to have so much fun with his friends. You have zero to feel guilty about.

LMAO, i pph <3 you too Totty.  I'm rather proud of myself for saying something somewhat similar (just that the plan was that we would be in a much better place financially and that my working wouldn't even be an issue and we would have $ for ike and i to do things instead of being couped up in the house).  I try really hard to not make DH feel the way he sometimes makes me feel, cause i know how bad it sucks

Jess - i completely agree. I felt kinda crumby about it for all of 5 minutes.  Ike is going to have SO much fun with his friends.  It will be so much better than him being home with SIL all day by himself while she's on the internet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"