San Diego Babies
Options

4D Ultrasounds

Do any of you ladies suggest a particular 4D ultrasound place? Are any of them better then another?

TIA

Re: 4D Ultrasounds

• Options

I'm going here at 31 weeks

https://www.theultrasoundexperience.com/index.html

They price match too

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 1st m/c July 2008, 2nd m/c December 2008, Baby boy born in 2009!, 3rd m/c (c/p) June 2011, 4th m/c September 2011
  • Options
    I missed out on this when we were pg with E but am totally doing it with the second one :) I've heard good things about the Ultrasound Experience though.
    Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to The Ultrasound Experience (in San Marcos) it's pretty cool. We were kind of rushed, but that's because I was late getting there of course!! We got some great pictures & the video was something that I know I'll use over & over again. I played it at both my baby showers & everyone was glued to the screen! I definitely recommend having this done.
  • Options
    I went there as well and enjoyed the experience. The lady at the front desk is super nice and friendly. I had it done early at 18 weeks and everything was still great.
  • Options

I had a great experience at Baby's First Ultrasound. www.bfiultrasound.com.

858-549-7666.

• Options
    I suggest you go  to the one on black mountain Rd. Affordable packages  and you can  bring up to 15 people with you to share the experience!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"