Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Surgery went well

Colton's surgery to remove lots of granulation tissue around his g tube went well and took no time at all. He has a new mic-key button and is extremely cranky, just like he always is after surgery. The lovely recovery room people asked us if we felt ready to go home since he could cry at home just as well as he could at Cooks. So we're home now and he's still crying. Just a quick update. Thanks again for all your well wishes and prayers.

Re: Surgery went well

• Options

Glad it went well!

Sorry the people were such d-bags :(

• Options
    I am so happy Colton did so good. He is just precious. Do you call him Colt as a nickname?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is good news. I hope this is it for ya'll for a long while.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for letting us know!  I'm glad the surgery went well and i'm sorry the nurses were DBs, i seriously don't get people sometimes :o(
  • Options
    So glad all went well.  Hope he's feeling better soon.
  • Options
    Glad the surgery went well.  I hope he starts feeling better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    After a long nap together both Colton and I feel better. He's still pretty clingy but what do you expect. The recovery room nurses really pissed me off. We were back at home by 845 this morning. I'm sorry, it's a childrens hospital and all babies cry at some point. And to think I sent them a thank you card and cookies after the last 2 surgeries there. They never could get a vein to start an IV so he's covered in bandaids on his arms, hands, feet, and legs.
  • Options
    That is heartbreaking!  I'm so so glad that the surgery was done today instead of his birthday though :o)
  • Options
    Glad to hear the surgery went well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"