Boston Babies
Options

Baby Food

In light of trying to get this board moving.  Do you moms or moms to be, make or plan on making your own baby food??  I am TTC and very curious. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Food

• Options
    I plan to make our own. It's one of the things that DH keeps giving me the side eye for.. that and CDing hahaha. But I plan to try both!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hehehe...me too!  We just went to a CD workshop this past weekend, and I'm really psyched about it.  As far as making baby food, I'm going to try that as well.  We'll see how it goes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMommy to two angel babies, 6w4d on 10/21/08 and 8w2d on 2/22/09. I still think of you and miss you every day!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I will be making my own baby food.  I've read some good tips... blend whatever food you want to make with a food processor.  Then put the food in ice cube trays.  When ready to use, thaw the food and you're ready to go!
  • Options
    I made all of my son's purees.  It was really easy actually.  I just made big batches of stuff, zapped it in the food processor and froze it in ice cube trays.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"