Minnesota Babies
Options

Woodbury Daycare

I have a friend who will be moving to the Cities and is looking for a private in-home daycare for a 4yr old and a 10 mo old in the Woodbury area. She is not against a center but she is a single mom and affordability is a big concern. Any suggestions?

Re: Woodbury Daycare

• Options
    I don't have any specific suggestions, but you might want to have her try looking in Cottage Grove...Woodbury is much "ritzier" (drs, lawyers, etc live here more so than CG) so probably has higher daycare costs.
  • Options
    A friend of mine is just getting her in-home daycare started in Cottage Grove, send me an email tiffythatsme@gmail.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses. She is actually moving to Stillwater but will be working in Woodbury. So unfortunately Cottage Grove is kind of in the wrong direction. But I will pass along what you said about looking outside of Woodbury since it is a more upscale suburb.
  • Options
    I live in Woodbury but will probably be switching our DD out of our daycare in the near future.  I really like her but want DD to be in a place that offers more activities/ciriculum as she gets older.  However, here's the website we used https://www.resourcesforchildcare.org/.  If she searches by Washington County it will allow her to put her her specific criteria.  There's a lot of providers in Woodbury and from what I've found talking to others the prices are comparable to other cities.  I think people tend to stereotype Woodbury.  It can be hard to find an infant spot but I hope your friend has luck!
    imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"