Detroit Babies
Options

AW- got DS his Halloween costume

I know I know!  It's roasting outside and here I am thinking about Halloween.  I got an awesome dela though and couldn't pass this up!  How cute is it?!  Now doesn't it make you want a Tootsie Pop :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW- got DS his Halloween costume

• Options

That is SO CUTE!!!! 

I expect to see pictures of him actually IN the costume Big Smile

• Options
    imageLiz468:

I expect to see pictures of him actually IN the costume Big Smile

Just remember, you asked for it ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Soooooooooo cute and I agree with pp, we need to see a picture of him in it!

• Options
    Absolutely Adorable!!!! Big Smile
  • Options
    That is so cute, where did you get it from?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageRawilder:
    That is so cute, where did you get it from?

Ebay!  I was looking for a different costume cheaper and ran across this.  It was new with tags for $11 with free shipping.  I've gotten a few catalogs from companies and it's insane how expensive these things are (most outfits run $25-$50!)  The seller actually still has more if you're interested.  Just search "infant costumes"

• Options

Awwww.....DS will look super cute like that.  We are going to be in your area for Halloween festivities.  Will bb you the details so you guys can join at G&A's house if you want.......

PS-I am now officially lurking.......

• Options

Very, very cute! I've never seen an owl before. 

• Options
    imageMJ&RJ2007:

Awwww.....DS will look super cute like that.  We are going to be in your area for Halloween festivities.  Will bb you the details so you guys can join at G&A's house if you want.......

PS-I am now officially lurking.......

YAY for lurking :)

Definitely message me!  Our sub is so small, so I usually go elsewhere.  We're definitely stopping by my parents for a bit.  I'd love to stop by G&A's!  LOL- we'll see how long this owl lasts.  I had just got the costume yesterday and tried it on DS.  The poor guy was not having it!

• Options
    He's already gotten his costume??  I know I'll be doing last minute shopping for costumes like I do every year....The owl costume is so cute!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"