Missouri Babies
Options

Preschool!

So my little girl started preschool today and I think I am taking it way worse than she is!  I don't know if I'm just hormonal and emotional from being pregnant or what, but I'm having a rough day!  I nearly started crying when I dropped her off this morning and then I cried in my car on the way to work and just got teary when hubby emailed me and said something about her having a good day at school!  She was so excited for school and I'm sure she'll be fine, but it was honestly harder for me to leave her there today than it was to leave her at her old sitter's house for the first time when she was only 2 months old!  Now she's old enough to realize she's somewhere new and it is different than her old daycare, and I could see just a hint of anxiety in her when I dropped her off.  Ugh!  Maybe I'm just sad my little girl is growing up so fast.  Hopefully she'll adjust better than I am!  Smile

Re: Preschool!

• Options

I can imagine I'll be the same way.  DS starts daycare for the first time tomorrow.  It just happens to be our 3rd wedding anniversary tomorrow too.  Can't believe I'll probably end up crying and being anxious on what was supposed to be such a wonderful day!

Good luck to your DD.  I hope the sadness eases up soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"