New Jersey Babies
Options

Morning Sickness

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get through morning sickness. I am 9 weeks prego and so sick....

Re: Morning Sickness

• Options
    I suggest checking out the 1st trimester boards. I was also sick a lot, but usually just dealt with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am 9 weeks as well and I am getting very sick too!  I usually have a preggie pop or just lay down until it passes. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had BAD morning sickness and couldn't even keep down water. my Dr recommended half a unisom and a b6 vitamin. worked like a charm, it kicked in within moments and i could eat comfortably. i took it twice a day as soon as i started feeling sick.
  • Options
    Just try to stay strong and know that there is an end in sight. I had all day m/s for about 4.5 months and cried almost every day, but now I'm feeling much better and the best part is I can feel my little girl moving around and it makes everything SO worth it!!  Eat what you can and don't worry about proper nutrition until the m/s goes away.  Your baby will get all the nutrients it needs from you anyway and the prenatal vitamins will ensure that you both are getting the extra help that your body needs.
  • Options

Here are some suggestions:

Keep crackers by your bed and eat one or two immediately upon awakening

Eat many small meals throughout the day

Eat sour/salty foods

Give in to cravings

Eat a high protien snack (cheese or yougurt is good) before bed

Use unscented soap, shampoo, lotions, etc

Chew peeled ginger

Keep a lemon rind nearby and sniff when you feel sick

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board