Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Today is my first day back at the office

Leaving him this mornign was so very hard but I have been busy since I got here so it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. He is spending the day with his Aunt Laura so at least he is with someone who loves him and is taking excellent care of him.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Today is my first day back at the office

• Options

It sounds like you're handling it well! That's great that he's with family... I'm sure that helps a lot. I have never left DD with anyone other than family or a close friend (that I consider family!) May your time apart bring you even closer when you are together :-)

By the way, I love your new siggy picts! 

• Options
    I'm glad to hear your first day back is going well, especially since that is usually the hardest.  It's great you have family watching him, too.  Such a cutie you have!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hopefully you're back home now with your little man and I hope your day went well! I'm sure it is the toughest thing and I'm not looking forward to doing it!

He's a cutie!

• Options
    Aww, I hope the rest of your day went well. Tuesday will be my first day back. I'm dreading it, but looking forward to getting it over with at the same time. Good luck tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"