Philadelphia Babies

Can anyone recommend second-hand shops?

I just saw a news story about a second-hand shop which also sells some baby stuff.

Are there any nice stores in the Philly area where I can check out baby stuff for cheap, like things the baby would only use a few months?

Re: Can anyone recommend second-hand shops?

• Not sure where you are located however there is a nice consignment shop called 'Kid to Kid' in Drexel Hill. Worth checking out for some of those items baby only uses for a bit. THere was a posting about this same topic this summer so perhaps search this board for that topic for some more info. I can't really remember the others. I want to say one is in West Chester too?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Growing Tree in Kennett Square has very nice second hand items for baby.  Also there is one in Pike Creek (Wilmington), De called Once Upon a Child...they have a lot of large items (strollers, high chairs, etc.).  Not sure where you are located, this may be a little far.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just in Worn Yesterday, a consignment shop on Main Street in Manayunk. They had a nice selection, but have limited summer hours. So be sure to google them and call before heading over.

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is one on Five Points Rd. in West Chester called Butterflies and Blossoms.
  • here is a great list!

clicky

and go to Craigslist and search for consignment for great 3 days sales!

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks for your recommendations! I can't wait to go shopping now!!! Big Smile
  • Just know your prices before you go for the items you are looking for. I live right near kid to kid and I am in there frequently and sometimes their prices are really high for used, it would be better to buy new. Also, you should look on craigs list for garage sales and flea markets. I got a TON of stuff at these for my children. Good Luck!
  • I belong to a Mothers of Multiples group in South Jersey and we are having our fall/winter sale coming up.  It is a great place to get all kinds of stuff - clothing, gear, toys - whatever...the line starts early, so if you are there by 11 it wouldn't hurt!  Here's the link for directions...

https://www.sjmoms.com/New/ClothingSale.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"